[Users] Multiple DNS servers to an Ubuntu 18.04 container

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:02:01 MSK 2020

Thanks! The format NAMESERVER="x.x.x.x y.y.y.y" on ve.conf works!

Just to mention, multiple --nameserver parameters only add one nameserver
(the last one, if I remember correctly).

So, is there a way through the command line to define multiple nameservers?

Thanks again!

In the ve.conf file the entries can be on the same line separated by