[Users] Multiple DNS servers to an Ubuntu 18.04 container

Dmitry Konstantinov barmaley at barmaley.net
Mon Jan 27 22:07:52 MSK 2020

You can use 'vzctl set --save' instead, it still works correctly.
ie.

vzctl set $id --save --nameserver 127.0.0.1 --nameserver 8.8.8.8

will configure both nameservers.

or you can just remove the NAMESERVER string from the configuration
file completely and define whatever you wish using the standard way
for whatever OS your container is based on.