[Users] Virtuozzo containers no longer a supported Virtuozzo product !?

Konstantin Khorenko khorenko at virtuozzo.com
Fri Dec 4 23:42:52 MSK 2020

Hi guys,

 > Please note: Virtuozzo Containers for Linux is no longer a supported Virtuozzo product. Users can purchase extended support until September 2020.

please don't panic,
this sentence is about only old product "VIRTUOZZO CONTAINERS FOR LINUX 4.7",
this is not about the technology itself surely. :)

The current version of the product with Container technology goes under name "Virtuozzo Hybrid Server 7".

Here you can see the list of products and their lifecycle milestones:
https://www.virtuozzo.com/support/all-products/lifecycle-policies.html

--
Best regards,

Konstantin Khorenko,