[Users] Virtuozzo containers no longer a supported Virtuozzo product !?

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Dec 4 23:20:27 MSK 2020

I hear what you are saying about deploying lxc on any Linux distro. That is
a strong point.

But for me it's a good tradeoff. Maybe someday lxc/lxd will reach the level
of openvz, and if so, I'll re-evaluate, but for now I'm fine with setting
up dedicated openvz boxes, as I can deploy any Linux distro in a container,
or any OS in a VM.

Jake