[Users] ovz 7 VM bootstrap install OS and VNC

Denis Silakov dsilakov at virtuozzo.com
Thu Sep 6 16:41:41 MSK 2018

Hi, see inline.

On 09/05/2018 07:26 PM, jehan procaccia TEM-TSP wrote:
> # prlctl list
> UUID                                    STATUS       IP_ADDR         T  NAME
> {aab70e2d-3e9b-49bc-b473-07c3b2f7104e}  running      192.168.1.68   VM myVM
>
> until now everything seems fine
>
> exept  I cannot connect to the VM via VNC nor I can ping it .

Which IP do you use when connecting by VNC? It should be IP of the host,
not VM.

> How can I install the OS on it from here ? did I missed something ?
>
> with KVM I used to start a virt-manager on the host to do that , is it
> possible to install virt-manager or it will break virtuozzo ?

Should be possible:

https://help.virtuozzo.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2518267

--
Regards,

Denis Silakov | Sr. Software Architect, Virtuozzo Linux Team Lead
Otradnaya street 2B/9, “Otradnoye” Business Center | Moscow | Russia
Phone: +7 916-222-9437 | dsilakov at virtuozzo.com
Skype: denis.silakov

Virtuozzo.com