[Users] ovz 7 VM bootstrap install OS and VNC

Jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Thu Sep 6 19:53:53 MSK 2018

Hello

indeed , you are right, that is the IP address of the host not the one
of the VM ! now I can remote connect to my new VM with VNC (vinagre)
using the host IP address , thanks .

but still it boot on CD then PXE , then fails with no boot device ...

Fortunaltly the
https://help.virtuozzo.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2518267 helped me
to plug a virt-manager from a linux centos7 to my virtuozzo7 host (those
packahe apparently not copatible with the virtuozzo 7 host itself)
so I could from virt-manager add a CD graphically to myVM and point it
to and ISO boot image of the OS I want to install
then I finnaly got a OS on that VM , but I wonder
1) if the usage of virt-manager to add a CD or configure memory, cpu etc
...would break the native prlct/virtuozzo cli equivalant commands ?
2) if there is a simpler way to install an OS on a VM without all that
complication to run virt-manager , how to add a CD pointing to an OS ISO
from command line ?

thanks .