[Users] firewall capability in openVZ/virtuozzo 7

Konstantin Khorenko khorenko at virtuozzo.com
Tue Oct 11 01:47:32 PDT 2016

Hi Jehan,

you don't need to configure any capabilities in Virtuozzo 7 anymore as user namespaces are used in vz7 now.
Yes, documentation contains outdated description, we'll update docs soon:
https://bugs.openvz.org/browse/OVZ-6802

And in your case most probably you just need to enable conntracks for Container:
# prlctl set MyCT --netfilter stateful

or if you need NAT as well:
# prlctl set MyCT --netfilter full

Hope that helps.