[Users] Intel VT-x and openVZ/virtuozzo 7 CPU virtu technology

Dmitry Mishin dim at virtuozzo.com
Tue Oct 4 05:18:41 PDT 2016

Hello,

Your processor does not have 'Unrestricted Guest' feature, which is highly
recommended for KVM virtual machines. But you can give them a try.
As for Containers, simply ignore this message.

> by the way CT a based on which technology (openvz 6 legacy "cgroups" or
LXC, or something else ... ) ?
Containers are based on cgroups & namespaces, same kernel technologies
which are used by LXC project.

Thank you,
Dmitry.