[Users] New behavior noted

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Thu Jun 30 20:37:51 PDT 2016

Odd - I wonder what my corner case is here. I have 2 OVZ 7 boxes, and they
both exhibit the same behavior. It would be handy to travel back in time to
before the change that introduced this behavior. Sanity check: the lxc and
lxd CTs are still all starting automatically

My environment:
OS: centos-release-7-2.1511.el7.centos.2.10.x86_64
VZ: virtuozzo-release-7.0.0-42.vz7.x86_64
Containers are a mix of Centos and Ubuntu

Well I've filed a bug, and I'll provide whatever info they request.

Jake