[Users] New behavior noted

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jun 30 16:25:14 PDT 2016

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Thanks for the background. On OVZ 7 at least, this seemed to be a
> change in default behavior. Perhaps just a consequence of starting
> my OVZ 7 involvement with the early pre-releases.

I was really into the V7 stuff fairly early on but in the last month or two my knowledge and experience has really waned.  I did a bunch of updates and rebooted and looking now the containers on there are running... so obviously they started up after rebooting because I didn't manually start them.  That would seem to not be what you are getting.

One more test:

Shut the containers down and reboot: results - They automatically started up.

Nope, I'm not getting the results you are.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street