[Users] New setup - deploy OpenVZ or wait for VZ7?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Jun 7 01:07:40 PDT 2016

I see two ways:
A) Support main GNU/Linux distros (much time of development)
B) Maintain own GNU/Linux ~ VzLinux (much time of development)

= supporting a maintained zoo or maintaining own animal at home

Ubuntu can have an analogous relation with Debian as VzLinux with RHEL.
They have much time of development too.

El 07/06/16 a les 02:44, Raghavendra Bhat ha escrit: