[Users] recalculate quota

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Thu Oct 8 11:59:31 PDT 2015

On 10/08/2015 11:18 AM, Nick Knutov wrote:
> In my case destination host is usually the same, but ve_private is
> different.

It doesn't matter.

> It seems there is no way to turn on second quota in that case.

Why? Check vzquota command. You need to create a new simfs mount
and enable vzquota for it (under a different quota id of course).

> May be hack with changing CT ID for the copy can help,
> but it must be changed back again and this can bring problems.

You don't need to change CTID, just need another quota id.

> In more common form: I want to recalculate quotas in case some
> files in ve_private was removed from the node side.

You are trying to fix a problem you can have prevented by NOT removing
any files from /vz/private if a container is running.

> In less common: I want to move CT from one ve_private to another with
> skipping some files. I want to do it like a live migration with near
> zero downtime.

As described above, enable quota before rsync.