[Users] recalculate quota

Nick Knutov mail at knutov.com
Thu Oct 8 11:18:08 PDT 2015

In my case destination host is usually the same, but ve_private is
different. It seems there is no way to turn on second quota in that case.

May be hack with changing CT ID for the copy can help, but it must be
changed back again and this can bring problems.

In more common form: I want to recalculate quotas in case some files in
ve_private was removed from the node side.
In less common: I want to move CT from one ve_private to another with
skipping some files. I want to do it like a live migration with near
zero downtime.

--
Best Regards,
Nick Knutov