[Users] OpenVZ templates

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:53:51 PDT 2015

And I should remark one very interestiong point here. Each openvz (open
source) template have builded from proprietary (I speaking about Debian
templates in this moment) manifests.

And you are trying to sell me these sources of already open surce
project (???) ?

>From conmunity side I have HUGE contribution to your product quality
assurance. Is it OK for me?

Additinally, I have agreement with Odin for few Parallels Cloud licenses.

Finally, I have openvz maintenatce subscription from Odin.

Its ok or I should pay more money for really open source project?

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:

> Greetings,

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov