[Users] OpenVZ templates

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Jun 23 13:41:03 PDT 2015

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> On 21:03 Tue 23 Jun , Pavel Odintsov wrote:
> > What about Debian-like distros?
>
> Published OS templates is a contribution of Odin company to OpenVZ project.
> Odin company paid time of developers and QA engineers to made working templates.
> Odin published source code of these templates and made it available for
> everyone.
>
> And where is your contribution?

Well, I think their point was... that when one clicks on the link given (https://src.openvz.org/projects/OVZT) the only thing listed is CentOS 5, 6 and 7.  The OpenVZ Project distributes a number of other official OS Templates including Fedora, Ubuntu and Debian... but those aren't listed... so it seems like a partial dump of materials rather than a complete one.

But I better not forget... "Thanks Odin for releasing those!".

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street