[Users] broken precreated templates

Ilya A. Otyutskiy sharp at thesharp.ru
Sat Jan 7 15:18:23 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:
> I can confirm this to be the case although I wouldn't use the word "disaster" nor "shit"... but to each his own.

So it's pretty normal for you when all of your cron jobs, which you've
put inside cron.daily, just don't work, right? To me -- that seems
like a disaster.

// Just in case you are wondering what took me so long to figure out
that there is such an issue: those cron jobs I'm talking about only
produce some mail output when something's wrong. No mail -- all good.
And if there was a problem, I wouldn't know about it because there
were no checks.

--
SY, Ilya A. Otyutskiy aka Sharp