[Users] broken precreated templates

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Jan 7 15:49:37 EST 2012

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> So it's pretty normal for you when all of your cron jobs, which you've
> put inside cron.daily, just don't work, right? To me -- that seems
> like a disaster.

It was a "bug" manifest in bad file permissions.  Every bug is potentially a disaster to someone who thinks that the particular thing affected is important.  To people it isn't as important to, not so much.

If every bug reporter declared every bug they found important to them a disaster, I think the meaning of the word disaster would be diminished... but in the end, it is just a semantic argument that isn't very productive, eh? :)

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street