[Users] openvz ploop images on moosefs mount

Corin Langosch info at corinlangosch.com
Mon Apr 2 07:56:26 EDT 2012

Hi Kir,

Am 01.04.2012 14:11, schrieb Kir Kolyshkin:

> Ploop developers are now working on fuse I/O module for ploop (and
> fuse improvements required for it). When this work will be ready, you
> might revisit this issue and see what is required from moosefs to be
> used for ploop.

Sounds great. Can you please point me to the current git repo of the
kernel stuff? The kernel stuff at http://git.openvz.org/ seems to be
outdated and I couldn't find the new address.

> Yes it's pretty possible, with some minor modifications to vzctl. I
> need to think a bit more about it, but it looks like a trivial case
> (no vzquota etc). Let me know if you want to work on that.

Yes I could try, but I cannot guarentee how much time I can invest.
Please let me know how to proceed if anything special is needed.
Otherwise I'd just clone the git repo and send you the patch when
finished. Or I'd clone the repo at github and create a new branch for
the feature?

Corin