[Users] OpenVZ on 2.6.31 or newer?

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Nov 9 12:57:07 EST 2009

Hi,

are there any plans to support Linux 2.6.31 (or even 2.6.32)?
I heard that quite a few features provided by OpenVZ (containers, net
namespaces) are now in mainline (well, not the original OpenVZ code, but
stuff developed from scratch) and I'd like to know if vzctl can be used
to control these feature in mainline or if there are any patches to give
mainline an interface which can work with vzctl.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."