AW: [Users] ovzkernel-xen ?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Aug 25 11:16:27 EDT 2008

Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> On Proxmox VE (pve.proxmox.com), we combine KVM and openvz. That way
> we are able to run fully virtualized guests (i.e. windows) and openvz
> CTs.

Oh, that is just killer. And you have that phat GUI and a bare-metal
installer? That is SO neat. I'll want to hit you up off-list, or on the
Proxmox mailing list, to find out more about the nesting model and
interoperability etc. Way cool.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA