[Users] strange problem with nagios nrpe server

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Dec 5 15:28:39 EST 2007

The good news is that I use Nagios with our VPSs, and it works brilliantly.

> include_dir=/etc/nagios/nrpe.d
> I have found that while this directive works under Xen this does not
> work under openvz.

I find that surprising. Are you sure that the permissions didn't get
mangled when you copied it over to ovz? That's the first thing I'd
check: making sure that /etc/nagios/nrpe.d is in fact a directory, and
that's readable by the user who runs nrpe (user nagios?).

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA