[Users] automatic veth setup

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Fri Oct 13 04:27:30 EDT 2006

AFAICS,

vznetcfg is to configure host end of veth device.
you can put it into the bridge or setup the routing - whatever you want.
Just add routing with something like:
# ip r a <ve ip> dev <out-device>

However, the second veth device in VE should be configured as well.
And this can be done with srd distribution scripts.
for example, in Redhat based distributions you can
create appropriate ifcfg-vethX file with settings.

Kirill