[Devel] communicating between host and VPS

Grzegorz Kulewski kangur at polcom.net
Tue Oct 17 07:02:41 PDT 2006

Hi,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Kirill Korotaev wrote:
> AFAIK, it can be done via unix socket or FIFO,
> since both are limited by the viewpoint of file system and
> host always can see VE files.

I want to clarify because I am also interested in something like this:
will UNIX sockets or FIFOs work between VE and VE0 and between one VE and
the other if and only if both sides see the node in the filesystem?

If so, is this design goal or something that works for now but could stop
working some day?

Thanks,

Grzegorz Kulewski