[Devel] communicating between host and VPS

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Oct 17 06:34:07 PDT 2006

John,

AFAIK, it can be done via unix socket or FIFO,
since both are limited by the viewpoint of file system and
host always can see VE files.
It also can be done via TCP or UDP.

AFAICS, in your case you are going to send only a small piece of data,
so any of these communications should be good for you.

Thanks,
Kirill