[CRIU] GSOC participation

Prajjwal Singh write2prajjwal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 03:18:29 MSK 2021

Hello I am Prajjwal kumar from DSATM banglore India with a defined hope and
understanding for learning.I am currently in 2nd year with 3+ internships
already completed. I have a very good grasp of JAVA, C, Python, javascript,
ruby and I am a developer in Android using android studio. I have worked on
WebRTC platform and implemented a complete application which makes
peer2peer connection on its own using STUN servers for free moreover I am
gifted with skills in user interface and I am a very good documentation
writer. I am very much intrested to learn and help you all by contributing
to your organisation's project  not major changes I saw but definetly at
this point of time also some UI/UX changes should be welcomed .I will be
available complete summer and even further . I will drop my profiles here
thankyou very much...

Gmail:

write2prajjwal at gmail.com

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prajjwal-singh-1752001

Github:
https://github.com/prajjwalkumar17

A development phase application Blooper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12FiUDPvkeBAUGEPdWcBYT4ZRQ0dJfl4c/view?usp=drivesdk