[CRIU] Webinar on contributing to CRIU

Abhishek Kumar abhishek.kumar at codeforcause.org
Fri Mar 5 22:01:17 MSK 2021

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well. My name is Abhishek, a junior from India and I
am an Open Source enthusiast. Open Source culture has grown a lot over the
past few years among students, especially due to programs like Google
Summer of Code, Outreachy, etc.

We believe Open Source is for everyone and students should contribute
irrespective of whether they selected for these programs or not. Keeping
that in mind, we’re starting a Spring of Code Program to encourage open
source contributions among students.
It’s a 4 week-long series of webinars aimed to introduce students to
projects, interact with maintainers, share with them the benefits of
contributing along with some best practices.

We have a community of over 5000 students & more than 40,000 subscribers on
YouTube (
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyzHIYrZBplqNpKF6R3Y7JUM-iBEGbj0t).

This is to request you to take part in the program on behalf of your
organisation to share with students how they can contribute to your
projects via a live stream QnA session.

The agenda is going to be somewhat like this:
* Introduction
* About the organisation & Projects
* Tech Stack Used in Projects
* Demo if applicable
* How can beginners get started with contributing
* Resources
* QnA

If you are interested, please book a time slot that works for you here:
https://calendly.com/kunal_kushwaha/spring-of-code-session
We sincerely hope you consider this invitation in helping the Open Source
community grow. Looking forward to it!

Best,
Spring of Code Team

[image: image.png]