[CRIU] install CRIU on Andriod

Alexander Kartashov alekskartashov at parallels.com
Wed Apr 2 22:57:10 PDT 2014

On 04/03/2014 01:34 AM, Ma, Kai wrote:
> Anyway, I proceed without those two tags. I can compile the kernel and
> Android image successfully. After reflashing my phone, everything
> works except that I do not have cr-tools and criu CML.
No attempt has been made to compile CRIU with Android NDK. Likely the code
needs some porting to be compiled with an Android toolchain.

However I doubt it works properly in the Android userspace: I cannot even
imagine what problems might raise when a Dalvik VM instance is attempted
to be checkpointed and then restored. This is a completely uncharted
territory.

--
Sincerely yours,
Alexander Kartashov