[Users] Having trouble with creating bridged networks on OVZ-9

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Sun Apr 16 18:38:59 MSK 2023

FWIW, I first tried using the physical interface instead of the bridge,
which also fails:

[root at katyusha ~]# prlsrvctl net set firewalla -t bridged --ifname enp5s0
-d "firewalla bridge"
WARNING: You are using a deprecated CLI component that will be dropped in
the next major release. Please use virsh instead
Failed to update Virtual Network firewalla: Could not find a bridge for
network adapter "firewalla". Please make sure the bridge is created.

Jake