[Users] vzlinux 8 Time To Release politic

jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Thu May 12 00:30:39 MSK 2022

Hi

is there a place where vzlinux "time to release" (TTR) is publish  ?
what is the periodic/calendar rebuild from rhel ?

from https://vzlinux.org/ I do see a chart showing vzlinux TTR
comparison with Rocky/Alma, with advantages to vzlinux :

I am surprised, because I notice that the Java openJDK is now at
java-11-openjdk-devel-*11.0.14*.1.1-2.vl8.x86_64 on my CT Virtuozzo
Linux release 8.5.0 (Vz)
  , although on rocky/alma/rhel it is at *11.0.15*

I noticed that, because a pb was raised with my vz8 CT running a java
aggregation XML/SAML metadatas program and something that was introduced
as a bug in the 11.0.14 quarterly release (and the Java 17 release that
came out at the same time) but was then corrected in the 11.0.15
quarterly release .

Thanks for clarifying me the  "TTR" of vzlinux .

Regards .

jehan .