[Users] Status of OVZ 8 & 9

Jehan PROCACCIA jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Sun Dec 11 22:15:44 MSK 2022

Hello

indeed , we also use openvz7 (free virtuozzo) and are wondering what is best to install new servers hypervisors with , openvz8 or 9 ?
is it not because we use free openvz that we don't support the virtuozzo businness, although we are a public school we do purchase a few virtuozzy hybrid server licences in order to participate to the maintenance and developpement of these great products .
please let us know if we did the right choice ?

Regards .

Jehan PROCACCIA
Ingénieur systèmes et réseaux
Directeur Technique réseau REVE :