[Users] OpenVZ 9 Status

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Thu Dec 1 03:25:33 MSK 2022

Actually, I did an update, which downloaded 344 packages, but would not
install any of them, complaining about a missing public key:

Last few lines of yum upgrade output:

Public key for yum-utils-4.0.24-4.vl9.noarch.rpm is not installed. Failing
package is: yum-utils-4.0.24-4.vl9.noarch
 GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/VZLINUX_GPG_KEY,
file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-Virtuozzo-9
Public key for zip-3.0-33.vl9.x86_64.rpm is not installed. Failing package
is: zip-3.0-33.vl9.x86_64
 GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/VZLINUX_GPG_KEY,
file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-Virtuozzo-9
Public key for zlib-1.2.11-31.vl9.1.x86_64.rpm is not installed. Failing
package is: zlib-1.2.11-31.vl9.1.x86_64
 GPG Keys are configured as: file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/VZLINUX_GPG_KEY,
file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-Virtuozzo-9
The downloaded packages were saved in cache until the next successful
transaction.
You can remove cached packages by executing 'yum clean packages'.
Error: GPG check FAILED
[root at ovz9 ~]#