[Users] Question about Plesk support in VzLinux 8

Maik Broemme maik.broemme at virtuozzo.com
Mon Feb 15 13:04:26 MSK 2021

Hi Kevim,

Actually we are already in initial talks with Plesk and discuss possible
options regarding Plesk support of Virtuozzo Linux 8 (VzLinux 8). It is
in an early stage and there is no defined timeline yet. It is a hot
topic and we are aware that control panel support is huge demand.

Maik Broemme | Senior Product Manager | Virtuozzo | maik.broemme at virtuozzo.com