[Users] Repo issues with vzlinux 8 container

Denis Silakov dsilakov at virtuozzo.com
Fri Oct 2 20:40:26 MSK 2020

Yes, it is known that vzlinux8 repos can miss some packages from CentOS 8 repos, in this particular case - perl-common-sense from PowerTools repo.

Not hard to add, I'll take a look. But in general we primarily care of packages required for Vz functionality, and in this case you have perl-Convert-UUlib from EPEL - definitely not a case that we test these days.