[Users] root.hds size issue

Vasily Averin vvs at virtuozzo.com
Mon May 25 09:51:42 MSK 2020

Dear Oleksiy,

please use pcompact:

pcompact(8)                 System Manager's Manual                pcompact(8)

NAME
       pcompact - utility for compacting Container virtual disks

SYNOPSIS
       pcompact [-v] [-n] [-s] [-t timeout[s|m|h]] [-DfR]

DESCRIPTION
       Remove unused blocks from Container virtual disks, increasing free disk
       space on the server

Thank you,
	Vasily Averin