[Users] openvz6

Jehan PROCACCIA jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Tue Jan 7 16:16:23 MSK 2020

I can confirm, I run openVZ7 hosts , hosting dozens of KVM and Containers for free in an opensource environement.
It works very fine and I am impress about all the possibilities in term of ressource allocation and operationnal performances .
I did ask for specific quotation for virtuozzo (no need for storage for example, essentially for control panel ) , and the cost was interresting relative to the services and compared to other vendors (ie RHEL) .
I am still surprise in my community about sysadmins that keeps talking about proxmox and dockers and considering openVZ as a solution of the past, it is not, it is really up2date and the association with the CRIU (criu.org) project shows that openVZ is deeply involved in Linux Kernel .

PS: I am also not involved in virtuozzo , I am a simple customer/user in Education and Research .

Jehan PROCACCIA
Ingénieur systèmes et réseaux
Membre du comité de pilotage REVE :
Réseau d’Évry Val d'Essonne et THD
+33160764436
9 rue Charles Fourier - 91011 Evry Cedex
[ https://www.imt-bs.eu/ | www.imt-bs.eu ] - [ https://www.telecom-sudparis.eu/ | www.telecom-sudparis.eu ]