[Users] openvz6

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:37:26 MSK 2020

As OpenVZ 6, OpenVZ 7 is more than freeware, it's *open source*.

Virtuozzo is the paid option that provides professional support, control
panel, distributed storage, clusterization and high availability, instant
snapshot, etc.

The € 1200 / month is an all-in-one offer to start with Virtuozzo, but you
can quote more specific scenarios with them.

PS: I do not work for Virtuozzo. I am just a customer.