[Users] strange permission issue on migration

Dmitry Konstantinov barmaley at barmaley.net
Tue Feb 18 02:37:50 MSK 2020

Whatever those containers have inside doesn't explain the fact
that they have no problem migrating to another server. I assume
if there was something wrong with the container itself it would
refuse to move regardless of the destination.

and yes, no problem moving 'manually' with rsync / transferring a
tarball. Though I'd recommend to pass '--numeric-ids --sparse' to tar.

And I still don't understand why does offline migration make a snapshot
on source.