[Users] Virtuozzo containers no longer a supported Virtuozzo product !?

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Dec 4 22:15:13 MSK 2020

I think it's just that virtuozzo is no longer supporting the "containers
only" solution. The new baseline is "containers and VMs".

I agree they might have made that more clear, but it seems there's no cause
for worry. I've done long term testing with lxc/lxd and after various
issues, ended up moving all containers to openvz.

The ability to do VMs is a plus, for instance if I have to hold my nose and
spin up a windows VM for testing.

Jake