[Users] Virtuozzo containers no longer a supported Virtuozzo product !?

Jehan Procaccia IMT jehan.procaccia at imtbs-tsp.eu
Fri Dec 4 22:06:35 MSK 2020

then,  is this a "marketing" miss leading information ? , or Containers
(CT) , which are to me the most added value of virtuozzo technology is
to be terminated ?
that should be claryfied by virtuozzo staff.

indeed in
https://www.virtuozzo.com/products/virtuozzo-hybrid-server.html ,
containers => https://www.virtuozzo.com/products/compute.html
are mentionned
and in
https://www.virtuozzo.com/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/Data_Sheets/Virtuozzo7-Platform-DS-EN-Ltr.pdf

I hardly defend virtuozzo/openVZ vs proxmox in my community because of
VZ CTs which are supposed by far better than LXC containers (!?)

Thanks to prove me right .

regards .