[Users] OpenVZ 7 orchestration

Jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Fri May 17 19:43:57 MSK 2019

Thank you for the link to powerPanel, it seems indeed to do the job
I understand that we need to register a virtuozzo 7 Licence to get it,
howerver commercial prices of virtuozzo 7 is not clear to me
from the web site
https://www.virtuozzo.com/products/vz7.html
then click on "buy it" you are redirected to a "starter kit" with
+1K€/month for 5 nodes, 24/7 suports etc ...
it looks like a hosting service to me !?

If I want to host myself virtuozzo 7 (as I do right now with
virtuozzo/openvz7 (don't know how to call it ?)) but with the benefit of
those commercial features (PowerPanel, Backups, live Kernel upgrades
...) is there a commercial catalogue (as when you buy a RedHat licence ) ?

back to free orchestration, maybe I've been miss guided buy
https://wiki.openvz.org/Setting_up_Kubernetes_cluster
but I thought that there was a possibility to manage openvz (7)
container with kubernetes , am I wrong ?

Thanks .