[Users] vzmigrate --online used to work, now fails with "CPU mismatch"

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Fri Mar 22 19:51:12 MSK 2019

However, one is an Intel CPU, the other is AMD. Live migration of
containers between them had been working, for about 3 years, but now it
balks at "CPUs mismatch".

I wonder, is there some way to override the paranoia? Ideally, an admin
could say "yes, I understand the CPUs aren't identical, but do it anyway"

Jake