[Users] Any chance of ubuntu 18.04 support on openvz 6 ?

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Wed Jun 6 17:02:10 MSK 2018

I've tried in Devuan 1 (running OpenVZ6):

$ cd /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts
$ sudo ln -s bionic gutsy
$ sudo ctcreate create ovz 777 ubuntu bionic 18.04 amd64
I: Extracting zlib1g...
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /var/lib/vz/private/777 mount -t proc
proc /proc
W: See /var/lib/vz/private/777/debootstrap/debootstrap.log for details
Command was:
debootstrap --arch=amd64 --include=net-tools,ifupdown bionic
/var/lib/vz/private/777 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
Partial content (you can remove) is at: /var/lib/vz/private/777
$ sudo cat /var/lib/vz/private/777/debootstrap/debootstrap.log
FATAL: kernel too old

El 06/06/18 a les 14:36, Stefan Eriksson ha escrit: