[Users] X86_BUG_CPU_INSECURE

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Wed Jan 3 12:19:44 MSK 2018

As I understand from dasunsrule32's post, affected CPUs show a flag
X86_BUG_CPU_INSECURE (?!).
Does this mean that Intel is distributing CPUs marking them as
defective?! ...or is this flag from kernel detection?

+ Is somebody listing fixed CPU models?

Note: I suppose neither OpenVZ 6 nor LXC are affected by this hardware bug.

El 03/01/18 a les 02:02, Benjamin Henrion ha escrit: