[Users] How OVZ community treats Vz7

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue May 30 03:08:06 PDT 2017

In my direct environment, we are between OpenVZ, LXC and Qemu. The two
first for VPS and the latter for VM.
All projects seem to expand to other's features and to hybridize.
The only support to kernel Linux seems to not change and, in long term,
will make a lot of FOSS projects to aground in innovation and
flexibility matters.

I don't know what are exactly the fundamental differences between LXC
and OpenVZ for VPS, apart of userspace tools and Hypervisor.
I imagine that Hypervisor is only needed to have different guest
kernels, and for this scope we use full virtualization (Qemu).

El 30/05/17 a les 10:46, Vasily Averin ha escrit: