[Users] How OVZ community treats Vz7

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Mon Jun 12 10:44:20 MSK 2017

>From the point of view of support, comparing to LXC and Xen, I see
OpenVZ6 as the best professionally supported solution for containers in
a standard operating system.

LXC improves year to year, and supports more architectures, but OpenVZ6
has been allways more mature and better prepared for production in any
x86 scenario, thanks to its development & support team.

The commercial support is very important to recommend it to all
companies using this containers solution, to allow Odin Inc. to maintain
this level of quality and compatibility.

El 11/06/17 a les 23:02, jjs - mainphrame ha escrit: