[Users] prlctl migrate on vz7 fail

Jehan Procaccia jehan.procaccia at tem-tsp.eu
Thu Feb 23 01:39:14 PST 2017

Hello,

I run on Virtuozzo Linux release 7.2

I want to move/migrate a container (ct1) from one hardware node to an
other one .

according to :
https://docs.openvz.org/openvz_users_guide.webhelp/_migrating_virtual_machines_and_containers.html

I ran the command:

[root at hwnode1 ~]# prlctl migrate ct1 root:secret at hwnode2.domain.fr
Migrate the VM ct1 on hwnode2.domain.fr  ()

Failed to migrate the VM: Unable to establish a connection between
"hwnode2.domain.fr" and "hwnode1.domain.fr". The network connection
between these servers may be broken, or one of the servers may be down.
Contact your Parallels Server administrator for assistance.

I don't know what's failling ?

I did share ssh-keys (ssh-copy-id) between the 2 servers , and they do
can ssh to each other transparently whitout pb .

please let me know what could be wrong and/or how to debug .

Regards .