[Users] Legacy OpenVZ CTs lose IPv6 when restarted/created

Vasily Averin vvs at virtuozzo.com
Mon Dec 4 10:53:24 MSK 2017

Dear Peter,

seems something was changed, either on your node or on external routers.
We had no updates on openVz userspace long time ago
and I doubt it can be caused by kernel update.
Therefore I believe it was caused by some changes in network infrastructure.

I would advice you to run tcpdump in all possible key points,
it allows to understand where exactly your packets were lost.

Thank you,
	Vasily Averin