[Users] Legacy OpenVZ CTs lose IPv6 when restarted/created

Peter Laws peter.laws at laws-hosting.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 13:28:10 MSK 2017

Hello,

Before I go bald, I would like some advice on why IPv6 in containers
_suddenly_ stopped working when restarting and creating new CTs.

- I can ping a CT assigned IPv6 (from the outside and on HN), but I
cant ping/connect out (but can ping HN);
- restarting or creating a CT results in the above scenario;
- HN ip6tables -L is essentially blank, and ip6tables -L (output) in
CT is set to allow;
current running CTs are fine.

Anyone help?

HN IPv6 settings look ok and have not been touched.

Note: OVH server.

Regards,

Peter Laws