[Users] Virtuozzo Cloud Storage 2.0 and erasure codes

Corrado Fiore lists at corradofiore.it
Mon Sep 19 21:09:17 PDT 2016

Dear All,

we're considering Virtuozzo 7 (commercial) + Virtuozzo Cloud Storage for one of our clients.

Checking on the Virtuozzo website, I noticed that Cloud Storage 2.0, which adds redundancy based on erasure codes, is in beta.  That's a killer feature for us because it allows triple redundancy without requiring 3x the disk space.  We obviously want it, but at the same time we're tight on time...

Can anyone share a hint about when Cloud Storage 2.0 will hit RTM?  Just a general timeframe would be enough.

Thanks,
Corrado Fiore