[Users] Buy Backup package

Vladimir Porokhov vporokhov at virtuozzo.com
Wed Sep 7 03:09:57 PDT 2016

Hi Jose!

We are positioning Virtuozzo 7 as a solution for service providers that in comparison with OpenVZ7 provides our customers the most cost-effective production ready services with SLA. Backup service is a part of the solution, so we can’t detach it at this moment. Vz7 has a lot of other advantages in addition to backup, it has also new very flexible licensing policy now and it is available on Amazon Marketplace to try and for production use.
Do you think other vz7 services and advantages useless in your case or you find it too expensive?

Thank you!
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Porokhov